RCX Covid-19 Action Plan
The Rock Camp Experience wants YOU to rock with us... responsibly!
In keeping with the CDC’s updated guidance that fully vaccinated individuals no longer must wear masks in most indoor and outdoor settings, the State has lifted its mask requirement.
Following this decision, masks no longer are required in the RCX studio for those who are fully vaccinated. For individuals who are not fully vaccinated, however, we strongly encourage that masks continue to be worn.
Here are the precautions we are taking in regards to the coronavirus pandemic, as recommended by the CDC, the MN Department of Health and as stated in the Stay Safe MN plan:
- RCX will observe social distancing recommendations. Performance areas for individual campers will be spread out throughout the studios.
- RCX urges singers to bring their own microphones. We will also provide disposable pop filters for shared microphones.
- Hand sanitizer and/or hand wipes will be available for campers and staff for in-studio use.
- All shared instruments and amplifiers will be sanitized before and after camp.
- HEPA air purifiers have been installed into both Studio A and B to reduce the risk of transmission of the coronavirus.
- If any campers feel symptomatic or under-the-weather, do not attend camp. Please let your instructor know and we will reschedule or find a temporary substitute for you.