Not seeing a camp theme you want? Then make it happen!
If you are a band of five or more Rock Moms or Dads who think it’s about time to get out of the garage and do some serious damage, we have the opportunity for you! You provide the musicians and songs, we’ll provide the studio and attentive one-one-one assistance from one of our awesome Instructors to help you be the best band you can be! Top it off with your very own slot at our monthly Camps Gig, RCX’s Build-Your-Own Camp option is a great way to whip your ideal band into shape!
How exactly do you Build-Your-Own Camp??? Here's the step-by-step to get you rockin:
1) Choose a theme and assemble your band! Build-Your-Own Camps sign up as a group, with a five band member minimum. Agree on a theme and what songs you wanna tackle.
2) Contact Jesse to check availability and schedule your own Rock 101, 201 or 301 camp space. The Rock Camp Experience books up fast, so get in touch so we can find a month that works for both us and you!
3) A non-refundable $150 deposit from the "band leader" is required to secure your camp's position on RCX's calendar. The deposit will be applied to the cost of the camp.
4) The standard $150 deposit per band member is required 45 days prior to the start of your camp. Remaining balance will be billed 30 days prior to the start of your camp.
Upcoming Build-Your-Own Camps:
- Bob Dylan (January 2023)
- 90s Brit Pop (March 2023)
- Rock 401 (April/May 2023)
- Tommy James & The Shondells (April 2023)
- Leon Russel (June 2023)